UNIT 1: MY Personal Learning Goal


What Do Learners Really Need and How Do I Find Out? 💁


Your goal for this course:
How are you going to learn it?
How will you know you achieved it?
How will you demonstrate that you have learned it?
Notes:
My goal for this course is to learn the principle of each assessment and evaluation to be learned in this course
Also, to learn how to develop an assessment and evaluation tool that will allow me to successfully assess, a learner’s true learning performance throughout their learning process.


I am going to learn this by continuing to read assigned readings, researching online, and to utilize my personal learning network whenever possible.
Also, to accept feedback from others for improvement
I know I will have achieved this when I will feel confident and have a good grasp of what needs to be included in an assessment without having to stress out Also, having good marks and positive feedback can help me achieve this.  
I will demonstrate my learning through completing all assignments, blogging, quizzes, researching and assigned readings, and completing this course with good marks.  



I will need to study at least 2 – 3 hours an evening

Partaking in discussions and asking questions when needed.

keep my home, children, work, and studies balanced




Comments